Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

I am so thrilled when readers love my projects and tutorials enough to try them on their own! Vanessa over at The 31 Lady liked my idea to make a recipe flip book out of an old photo album so much that she was inspired to make her own! The best part is it didn't cost her a thing as she re-purposed an old album she already had. 



Go check her out!  I love that hers is double sided too!


Have any of you been inspired by my projects/tutorials? If so, please send me pics or a link! I would loooove to see how it turned out and feature you! Its so neat to see how people can take an idea, add their own modifications, and make it their own!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails