Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pieces of Inspiration, part 3

Here is another update on my Man Shops Globe/Anthropologie knock off quilt. I hope you are enjoying seeing the progress I am making. Its been nice doing this series as it really encourages me to work on it every week, even if its only a couple of squares.






And isnt this last one cute? Would you believe me if I said my husband made it? Ok, ok, maybe he didnt make it...he was playing on the floor with our son while I was laying out my designs and starting puzzle piecing scraps together out of boredom. When I looked over I really liked his pattern and I thought how sweet it would be to have a square on the quilt that reminded me of him. Is it just me, or is his square actually surprisingly awesome?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails