Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Some tastes of Autumn

This weekend my hubby and I felt like getting in the mood for Fall with some seasonal treats. We endulged ourselves with an old Autumnal standby...Pumpkin Spice Lattes! Classic. They arent technically on the menu yet but just ask your barista and they will be happy to make one for you. When I worked for Starbucks, we always got the seasonal drinks in early.
Then after visiting a Harry and David store we found a new favorite and I HAVE to share it with you...Pumpkin Moose Munch! OOOoooooo.....yummmmmmmmmmmm You have to try this! I think it is a new product. If you need something to put you in the mood for Fall, this Pumpkin Moose Munch is just the ticket! Imagine....delicious gourmet caramel corn with chocolate coated pieces and pumpkin seeds...mmm!
Oh, how I love Fall...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails