Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Friday, February 18, 2011

Blueberry Banana Bread

My college roommate is responsible for my love affair with this recipe.  I have very fond memories of holding a warm paper towel filled with this gooey goodness as I walked to class or licking my fingers as I devoured it on car rides to a ski resort. This is now of my most requested recipes! Continue reading for the recipe.

Snow days are my favorite days to bake and always a good excuse to warm up the house. It hasnt stopped snowing here since last night and I had some extra bananas that have started browning on my countertop, so so I popped a loaf of this bread in the oven. I just pulled this out of the oven and thought you might like a slice, so here's the recipe!

Bon Appetit! I hope you enjoy this as much as we do!

I am sharing this on some of these awesome link parties!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails