Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm guest posting today...

Hello there readers! I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! We had plans for a great day. We were supposed to take our two year son to see the new movie Gnomeo & Juliet and then go home to enjoy a very special dinner that my husband prepared for me. Unfortunately, we had to skip the movie and I had to crawl out of bed to eat in my pj's because I had a fever with a stomach bug. :( I am so disappointed! I have been battling this bug for several days now and I am so behind in unpacking the house. As soon as I can peel myself off the couch, I have a couple completed projects to share with you. I just need to take some pictures of the end result. Meanwhile, Or So She Says is featuring my guest post today about upcycling baby food jars! My romantic baby food jar tealights were one of my very first projects on FMA back in July and I am so honored to be sharing them over on Mariel & Jessica's blog!

 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails