Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Thursday, July 1, 2010

DIY Patriotic Tutus and Tees

Does your littlest patriot still need a holiday outfit? If so, think about giving this a go, its super easy and quite fun! I already have an outfit lined up for my son (red, white and blue plaid checkered short sleeve button down shirt with navy blue shorts with mini US flags...so cute!).  I made these for my neighbors children. I am smitten with my neighbors little girl who will be turning one next week, and my son adores her four year old little boy. These outfits are going to make for some great photos of the kiddos!



I was inspired by a Lil Mop Top's blog tutorial on how to make this argyle tee using fabric paint and embroidery floss. I picked up the muscle tee at Walmart for $3.50.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails