Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


I wish you all a wonderful day filled with family, friends, good food, and football! Thanksgiving is one of my very favorite holidays. I love how it refocuses us to look for positive things in our lives and to approach life with a heart of gratitude. Each year, as I am baking the pumpkin pie, simmering the cranberry sauce, or basting the turkey, my mind starts going down the list of things I am grateful for...

my Savior, my family and friends, our nation, and...

YOU!

Thank you for following me! I love my readers and I am so thankful for you and the great support you give me. I just started publicly blogging this summer, and it has been a major blessing in my life, one worth remembering on this wonderful holiday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails