Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Friday, December 23, 2011

Sleigh bells ring...

via
We are getting ready to head out sleighing with friends for the night! I am so excited! We typically go on a big family Christmas sleigh ride when we are home in Colorado for Christmas, but we aren't going home this year. We are staying here in Alaska, so getting to go sleighing tonight has us feeling a bit homesick but mostly we are feeling very festive! It's actually beginning to feel like Christmas!

This is me and my son Noah, two years ago at home in Estes Park, CO getting ready for the family sleigh ride!


Right now, we are pulling out our warmest sweaters and mittens and scarves...

via
And mixing up some cocoa to fill our thermos...

via
We are ready to snuggle up in some blankets and join our friends in reciting some Christmas carols...

via
And afterward you can find me snuggled up by the fire for the rest of the evening...

via
I hope this finds you all enjoying your holiday weekend! Grab your loved ones and snuggle up somewhere cozy! If I don't check back in before Christmas, I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed holiday! Can't wait to hear what Santa has brought you all :)

Merry Christmas and Mele Kalikimaka! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails