Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Black Truffle Salt

Fusion Black Truffle Sea Salt, 5.5-Ounce Jar
Here's a post that is guaranteed to make you foodies out there hungry...or at the very least it's going to make me hungry ;)

Today, I was looking in my spice cabinet and decided I would share one of my mostly highly treasured spices...my black truffle salt. I first found this at a specialty boutique in a winery and I bought it as a gift for my husband. In fact, it was supposed to be a stocking stuffer but I just couldnt wait to give it to him. Now I should mention that both my husband and I avidly dislike mushrooms, always have and always will, but this, ahh this was love upon first taste! It is simply wonderful! I throw it in all kinds of dishes for an added gourmet flare. It is amazing in mashed potatoes, but also in steak dry rub, flatbreads, egg dishes, french fries, and especially buttered popcorn. There is just something about the salt that intensifies the truffle. Keep in mind when using it that a little goes a looooong way. I have only ever found it in select specialty boutiques for anywhere from $19-22, but you can now order it from Amazon for $15.30 (Fusion Black Truffle Sea Salt, 5.5-Ounce Jar)!

Now, go order your salt, get to cookin' and then please, please, please come back and share your recipes :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails