Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Monday, June 14, 2010

Red Hot Pottery



















I have been drooling over Red Hot Pottery since the Fall of 2009. I am mesmerized by the unique beauty in every piece. The textures, the glazes, the shapes...mmmm! Christine Tenenholtz is the artist behind all this beauty. She first began throwing about 20 years ago and after being "seduced by the wheel" she hasnt looked back since. Christine's shop has been featured on the front page of Etsy, and Etsy honored her by highlighting her as a "featured seller". Click here to read her Etsy interview.

Christine's shop marked the beginning of my love affair with pottery. It inspired me to sell my perfectly good everyday china and replace it with an ever-growing collection of unique pottery. Check out her shop and visit her on Facebook!

ps: I love the 4 little blue square plates (bottom left) because they remind me of Hawaiian quilt squares...another passion of mine :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails