Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Father's Day ideas...

I love watching my husband and our 18 month old son together. Watching my husband translate his immense love into his parenting is simply awe-inspiring and my son adores him for it. He is so committed to being a great Dad.  Father's Day is fast approaching and its time to think of ways to honor and celebrate all the wonderful fathers out there. I have been saving up a couple of ideas to share with you...

Rugged grooming essentials from The MAN Cave Soapworks:
Luxurious supplies to get Dad looking, feeling, and smelling his best!

Custom dog tags designed by Sky Koltun:
What a nice sentiment Dad can carry around with him! Also, through the month of July, Sky is donating 5% of all Etsy sales to the Audubon Society to support their Gulf Coast oil spill relief efforts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails