Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm going to run a 5K!

Recently, I decided to cross off running a 5K from my bucket list. My YMCA is hosting a 5K/10K on the fourth of July. I have finally overcome the fear and the excuses and I am just going to do it! If I enjoy it, this might open a whole new world of racing to me. I have started training for the event and thought I'd share my favorite gear with you.

ASICS Women's Gel-Nimbus 11 Running Shoe:















This has been my favorite running shoe for 5 years now. When I first switched to them, it felt like I was running on pillows. Finding the right type of running shoe for your foot type is crucial. Click here for some advice about finding the right shoe for you.


I have always despised sports bras. I could never find one that would fit my small torso and bigger bust. Moving Comfort has created a line of wonderfully comfortable sports bras and they feature a "bra finder" that helps you select the perfect one for you by your activity level and bra size. I cant recommend them enough! I have the Fiona (pictured).

I am excited to check this off my list! Is their anything you have been wanting to do but haven't surmounted the fear yet? Leave a comment and let me encourage you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails