Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Life's a peach!

I have been busy breaking in my new measuring spoons and thought I'd share some of the yumminess that's going on over here! This cobbler by Paula Deen was so easy and yummy!

Funny note about the measuring spoons: I got a call from my mom today once she saw my measuring spoon post. She had bought me the same spoons as a gift but hadnt shipped it out yet! How funny is that? She said when she saw the spoons they just screamed "Emily" to her.

Hope you all have a great weekend! I am preparing for a whirlwind weekend, but I have lots of fun posts planned for next week! I will share a special project I am working on and hopefully I can let you in on the next giveaway!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails