Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Free PRINTABLE Halloween Cupcake Toppers & Wrappers

This is the first year my son is really getting in to Halloween. He wasn't even a year old last year, but this year he is trying on masks in the dollar section of Target, begging for "balls" aka M&M's, and masquerading as an owl. He is really into pumpkins and he goes around saying "boo!" Seeing how much fun he is having, I decided to host a Halloween party for him all his buddies. Last night I started working on the cupcake toppers and wrappers. I looked all over the internet for something, but alas I came up empty handed. Last year I bought a ton of cute party supplies the day after Halloween at Target and was saving them for an occasion like this. I couldn't find any coordinating cupcake toppers so I decided to make them myself. Yes, I recreated the plaid from scratch! Whew! Totally worth it though, and I am passing on my hard work to you! All the toppers and wrappers are printable! Read on to get the download...

Even if you don't have the same cups, plates, and napkins, I thought you might still enjoy these printables for your cupcakes. They are oh-so-cute and can easily coordinate with other spooky party themes.

 
Click here for the free printable Cupcake Toppers
Click here for the free printable Cupcake Wrappers
I had to test with a trial run. These are store bought cupcakes, but I think I am going to bake my own for the party. I am a sucker for Red Velvet. I used my scallop scissors on the edges of some of the toppers and wrappers just to add a little extra interest.
I hope you enjoy these! All I ask if you aren't a follower or a subscriber, is to take a look around FMA and if you like what you see why not become a follower? Thanks! I'd love to know if you use these and what you think of them!

I am linking to these awesome sites and link parties!

UPDATE: This was featured at...
UndertheTableandDreaming Favorite+Things+Friday+Featured+Draft2.jpg

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails