Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Monday, November 1, 2010

Free Printable 2011 Owl Calendar

It's no surprise around here that I love owls. My friend Melissa over at Oh My Darling is a fellow owl lover, and she introduced me to MyOwlBarn.com. Wow! A blog dedicated to everything owl! {love} Right now, My Owl Barn has the coolest customizable calendar application that allows you to sort through beautiful artwork and compile your own printable calendar for FREE! Read on to get yours...

Shivani, the author of My Owl Barn created this calendar project and worked with 30 different artists to make it possible. The artwork is simply beautiful. Here are a couple of my favorites from my calendar...
I just love this snowy Christmas owl. He is totally my favorite! I selected which artwork I wanted for each month and then I downloaded the PDF of my customized calendar. Now, all I have to do is print it. I havent quite decided how I want to use it yet. I have a space in my office that desperately needs some artwork on the wall. I am playing with the idea of clipping all the months to twine like pictured here...


I also like the idea of displaying it singly like this...
It might end up just slapped on my fridge until we move, but how darling is that? Print these on a nice cardstock, wrap them with twine, and you have a sweet little gift!

Click HERE to customize and download your own!

While you are there, be sure to poke around a bit. Shivani features the most darling owl products, including my son's handmade owl costume!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails