Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Help me pick my Christmas Card...please!

It's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I am already picking out our Christmas card. I had to get a head start this year since we are beginning the move to Alaska in mid-December (yes, that's only about 3 weeks away, eek!)  I thought about making cards, but then I snapped myself into a sane state of mind and have decided to try out Shutterfly. Have I been living under a rock all these years??? Shutterfly is AMAZING! They literally have over 800 cards to personalize, and I am LOVING the hybrid of the photo cards and the Christmas letter! Have you seen this? You can pick out a folded card, add your photo(s) and then choose from layouts with text to integrate your Christmas letter! Brilliant!! That easy? Really? Where have I been?

With all these awesome layouts and templates, we have found ourselves undecided. They are all so great, we cant choose! Would you help me? Would you tell me which ones do you like best? Read on, to see my selections and vote!

These are what we have narrowed it to...
5x7" Frosted Glass Monogram Flat Stationary Card

5x7" Crimson Floral Folded Card

5x7" Peace & Love Flat Stationary Card
5x7" Stag Leap Brown Photo Card
5x7" With Love Chartreuse Folded Card
I am a sucker for the monograms in A and E. I really love the Christmas letter integration in B and E. And I think its so cool that besides clearly saying "Peace & Love" on C, it also subtly says "Joy" and "Wish" with our photos. Do you see it? Is it too subtle? See!!! I need help!  So which one do I pick? Leave me a note letting me know your favorites.

Have you ordered your Christmas cards yet? If not, I highly recommend Shutterfly. Their selection is great! You could look like you really have it all-together and order coordinating return address labels for your cards. Aren't they cute?


My son is a December baby, and I wish I saw Shutterfly's holiday birth announcements when he was born in 2008. I totally would have picked this one...

Perfect Red Frame Birth Announcement on Shutterfly
 Are you a blogger too? Shutterfly is offering to give other bloggers 50 free holiday photo cards. Check out this link if your interested. http://bit.ly/sfly2010

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails