Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Free Custom Holiday Photo Card Designs- Limited

This year I decided to create our own Christmas card design. I had so much fun that I got swept away and created a couple extras. I have decided to offer these designs as my Christmas gift to you, my readers. I will customize the design of your choice with your photo and desired greeting for the first 12 people to respond.

card design #1

card design #2

card design #3

card design #4

card design #5

card design #6

To claim your cards, take a look at the designs and let me know your favorite in the comments. If you can't decide between a couple, I can personalize them and then you can decide. The first 12 commenters will be contacted with a request for your personalization details. Be sure to provide your email address in my commenting system. If you provide your email in the commenting system, you do not have to add it to the body of the comment. I will update this post once the quota has been met and they are no longer available. After which, all the designs will be available for a low price of $5 each in FMA's shop.

These cards are sized at 5x7" right now but I can resize to 4x6" if you desire. 4x6" will be considerably cheaper for you when you send them to be processed. I order mine through Costco's same day processing and 4x6" are 13 cents each, 5x7" are 39 cents each.

This giveaway is for a digital image file only. You can send the file to any photo processor to create your prints. You can buy envelopes at any office supply or craft stores (i.e. Michael's, JoAnn's).

To qualify for the free designs, please be a follower or subscriber of FMA.

PS: Don't forget to enter the UPrinting giveaway for a FREE 18" x 24" custom poster print! Great for gifts.... try blowing up a family portrait, displaying pics of the kids, or that awesome shot you captured from your vacation this year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails