Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Monday, December 12, 2011

Trees worth pining over...

I find it so fun to see how everyone has decorated their Christmas trees. When we are driving home, I love seeing all the trees lit in everyone's windows as we pass by. It is so cheery and inspiring! Think of this post as a drive with me down a Pinteresting neighborhood lane. We can peek in all the windows and "Oooo" and "ahhh" together, in a completely un-creepy, un-stalkerish way. I have been sifting through the web, and these are some of my favorites.

Providence Handmade: flickr via Pinterest
Such a fun take on the Charlie Brown tree with vintage ornaments. I'd love to have this in a guest room!

Providence Handmade: flickr via Pinterest
Aesthetic Outburst via Pinterest
Ok, so this isn't exactly a traditional Christmas tree, but I love it so much I had to include it. Is that not the cutest display ever? I love it in all it's colorful vintage goodness.

Martha Stewart via Pinterest
I totally want to dedicate a whole tree to yarn now! Look how stinkin' cute that is... yarn garland, yarn pom ornaments. Love it and it's totally unbreakable.

House and Home via Pinterest
Sarah Richardson's Holiday House on House and Home via Pinterest
I just love everything Sarah Richardson does. She is my design twin.

Sweetina: flickr via Pinterest
I know, this too isn't exactly a traditional tree either, but golly, isn't it gorgeous?!? What a great idea to do with grandma's old costume jewelry.

The Yvestown Blog via Pinterest
Wasn't that fun? Next time we should bring Starbucks with us and you can drive ;)


Don't forget to enter the giveaway from UPrinting for a free custom 18" x 24" poster print with free shipping...


AND...


There are 7 more free holiday card orders available. Personalized by yours truly for you, my darling readers! Click here to go to the giveaway.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails