Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Features & Awards

I am just speechless! I have been just showered with blog love this week! Thank you everyone! I get all giddy and do a little jig everytime one of you leave me a comment!


Today my DIY Designer Demin tutorial was featured on Tatertots & Jello! I loooove their site and I look forward to their weekend wrap up party all week!
Visit tatertotsandjello.com
As if that wasn't enough, then Beat Until Fluffy featured my Reese's Smores today!




On August 2nd, my DIY No Soliciting Sign was featured on My Collection of Ideas! YAY!


And on August 10th, Ginger over at Loves to Dream recommended my Flip Recipe Book idea!


Then on top of all that happiness, I received not one, not two, but THREE awards! Glee!
Melissa over at Oh My Darling gave me the Sunshine Award 
Now I am passing it on to Livin La Vida Aloha and The Polished Pickle!


A Blog With Substance award from the lovely Sassy Sites!
I am honored to pass this award onto 10 other blogs with substance:
Decor Chick, Oh My Darling, Lets Dish, The Happy Home, Green Submarine, Just For Love, Vintage Revivals, Frilly Details, The Mommyhood Memos, and The VG Huis


And the Versatile Blogger Award from my new friend A Pretty Place to Play!
I am passing this award onto Beat Until Fluffy and Antika Moda
To accept the award I am supposed to name 7 random things about myself.

1) I can color match anything! Seriously, give me a color swatch and I can mix up paint and match it in a couple minutes. It comes naturally, but one of my Interior Design courses really helped me hon in on it.
2) I am an avid snowboarder. This winter will be my 10th season! WOO HOO! A lifelong dream came true last winter when I got to go to Whistler/Blackcomb (a place I fondly call my snowboarding mecca) for the Winter Olympics! That trip knocked my socks off!
3) I am a bit of a clean freak. Ok, ok, maybe a little more than a freak. I just love a clean home. Oh, and the sheets always have to be pulled up to about midway where my pillow is. I thought this was common knowledge learned during Bed Making 101, but my husband obviously slept in that class-pun intended ;). He stretches them WAY over the pillow and has excess piled up under the pillow!! UGH!!!
4) I love Mexican food and I am obsessed with Hatch New Mexico Red Chiles. That stuff is crack!
5) While my husband was in pilot training in Oklahoma, I became a barista at Starbucks. I wanted to have a "fun" job. I always had such serious, high stress jobs so I wanted something fun for the 6 months we were there. I loved it! It really refined my palette and now I can make a mean cup of jo! My go-to drink is an Iced Venti Shaken Green Tea with only 4 pumps of Classic...mmmm!
6) I am a red wine girl. I used to hate it and only go for sweet whites, but after working at Starbucks I am able to pull the subtle flavors out of food and drink and it makes it so much fun! Syrah, Shiraz, Sangiovese, and anything Old Vine are faves!
7) I am an awesome bargain hunter. My husband tells people he can find what he thinks is a good deal but if he brings me I will find it 75% cheaper. I dunno what to say...its a gift! :)

You sure know how to make a girl feel loved! Thank you!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails