Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I've been featured {a big list of thank you's}

I love sharing all my creative endeavors with you! What I love even more is when I see that you have gotten inspiration, encouragement, joy, or entertainment out of my posts! That is why I started this blog, to find my aloha and to scatter it. This week I have been overjoyed with all the features my posts have received. I like to take the time to thank everyone who valued a project and shared it with others. I do this not to brag or toot my horn, but out of sincere thankfulness. With that said, I'd like to take this time to thank all the wonderful ladies who featured me this week...




First up, a BIG thank you to Laurie over at Tip Junkie! She featured my laundry room riser and reveal.


__________________________________________________________


Next, I'd like to thank Rachel at One Pretty Thing for featuring my DIY Ruffled Babylegs on Thursday's Daily DIY! 


__________________________________________________________


Stephanie over at Under The Table And Dreaming featured me not once but TWICE (my Pineapple Upside Down Cake and Bootlegger Kahlua recipes) in her AWESOME Sunday Showcase link-up! WOW! Thank you Stephanie!


__________________________________________________________


And lastly, Andi at Jane Of All Crafts featured my DIY Candlestick Hurricanes! Thanks Andi! :)




Thanks so much ladies. I am seriously so honored! Seeing a feature gives me quite a high. I get so giddy!!! If you aren't familiar with these blogs, please go check them out! They are some of my very favorites!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails