Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Friday, October 1, 2010

Dear readers...

I am so irritated right now! I just found out that my commenting system was spamming a good chunk of everyones comments for the past 11 weeks! I had all these messages from friends and new followers, and even awards and features that I was completely unaware of.


I am so sorry! I had no idea. You all go to the trouble to read what I have to say and are kind enough to leave me a note but then your comment never registers. Boo! I really do try to respond to your comments but I had no idea about this problem.


If you happened to be one of the "slighted," I hope you forgive me :) I think the problem has been resolved. If you notice it not working, please email me so I can look into it.


I have been so busy with projects and new recipes. I am excited to start posting them! I hope you all have a great weekend! We are headed to Leavenworth. Leavenworth, Washington that is. It is a Bavarian village in the Cascade Mountains and one of our favorite getaways. This weekend is Oktoberfest and I hope to get some great photos to share with you from the festival.


Thanks everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails