Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Monday, June 20, 2011

Hawaiian Ginger Cooler plus two more summer beverage recipes!

The official first day of summer is tomorrow! June 21st, 2011 is the day of the summer solstice. The longest day of the year takes on a whole different meaning here in the Arctic where we are getting close to 24 hours of daylight! With the season of summer backyard parties and the Fourth of July fastly approaching I thought I would share some of my favorite summer beverage recipes.

Read on for the recipes...


My husband returned this week after spending 30 days in Hawaii on business. He experimented recreating a drink for me he had while at a farmer's market on Oahu. It is delicious! Very refreshing!

This would be a great drink for a backyard party, a picnic, or a day lounging at the pool. Super easy to make, I hope you give it a try.

Kicked-Up Lemonade
Last year I shared the recipe I came up with for some Kicked-up Lemonade. It is a summer classic at our house...

Frozen Grapefruit Shirley Temple
Another summer staple... Frozen Grapefruit Shirley Temples courtesy of Rachael Ray. Yummm...



 I hope you give some of these recipes a try! They are sooo good! And, let me know what you think if you gave them a shot. Enjoy!

*Linked Up*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails