Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Bedroom Dresser REVEAL!

I'm back! Finally, after dealing with the theft and subsequent insurance claim of my DSLR, I have a replacement! We decided to take the opportunity and upgrade to the Nikon D7000 since my old D90 is about to be discontinued anyway. It was a major upgrade for me, this camera has mad skillz! Anyway, I am finally back in business and I'm dying to show you my bedroom dresser reveal!!

Who doesn't love a before and after?

So, here is the dresser BEFORE...

And here it is AFTER...

I painted it "Jazz Club" blue from the allen+roth collection.





I love being in my bedroom now. It is a much better reflection of me now. If you if you are new to FMA, or would like a refresher on the progress of my Master Bedroom you can see it in it's original state here, an accessory update here, and the painting process of the dresser as well as my inspiration photos and hardware information here.

It has come a long way, huh? I love taking risks and playing with color. I couldn't go wrong in this case. I am so happy with it. So much more sophisticated now. As with every other room in this house, I am not done yet. I still need to find 3 pieces of art for some of those frames and I also need another piece of art on the wall near the bed. Those things take time in finding the perfect piece, and most of the fun is in the search anyway.

Soooo, what do you think?

I linked this up at some wonderful link parties over at Domestically SpeakingBlue Cricket Design, Funky Junk Interiors, and Tatertots and Jello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails