Home About Me Tour Project Gallery As Seen On Advertise Shop

Friday, November 5, 2010

A Tardy List of Thanks


September and October were big months for Finding My Aloha. Ten projects and nineteen features! WOW! I am so blessed and honored! I like to thank everyone who features my projects and tries my ideas or recipes but I am long overdue! Here we are already in November, so I kicked myself and got busy writing a long list of thanks. Read on to check out the projects and the lovely ladies who featured them...


















10marifet.org (Turkish site)

Thanks again! I get so excited everytime I see that a project has inspired someone! Sometimes, someone features FMA and I dont know about it. If I missed you on this list, please let me know so I can add you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails